Learn how to manage your small-medium-sized business' accounting by taking our Xero training course at one of our Northern Australian locations - Darwin, Kununurra and Broome.
Let us help you build confidence in managing your businesses' accounts and financial records. No matter the level of prior knowledge and experience, we can cater the training session to beginners, experienced or advanced users.
What Is Xero?
Xero is a trusted cloud-based accounting and bookkeeping software used by businesses to manage their accounts & financing.From managing payroll and paying bills to manage invoices and build finance reports, Xero has got it covered. If you're interested in learning more about Xero's software features, click here.
Why should my business use Xero?
- Location Flexible - with the cloud-base nature of this software you can keep connected to your finances on all devices.
- Time Saving - Xero can generate trackable digital invoice pdfs & set set reminders for outstanding invoices, streamlining your billing process.
- Accurate Data - Collaborate with ease, the software will provide you & your team with the most current data across devices.
- Integrate Across Your Platforms - You can integrate your CRM, email & inventory software systems into Xero allowing you to manage your finances accurately.
Benefits of our Xero Training Course
- Learn the best accounting practices at once, saving you time in the future
- Our training is focused on solving the problems you are facing in your business
- Learn as do, we get you involved in the session to build your confidence in the tasks
- Training can be conducted in-house at our office and on-site at your workplace
- Have one-one support from our team
KAS Accounting Solutions specialises in helping small to medium businesses in Northern Australia with accounting, bookkeeping and tax, and aim to make this as simple and hassle-free as possible. We work with a broad range of businesses across many different industries and understand the unique problems faced by businesses in Northern Australia. We can assist you in integrating Xero into your business or train you further so you can manage your finances with confidence, contact us to see how we can assist you today!