Bookkeeping Darwin & Kununurra
Outsourcing your bookkeeping to KAS Accounting Solutions means that you have the peace of mind that professional, accredited experts are the ones handling your books.
Our experienced bookkeepers have extensive experience managing the books in a wide range of organisations from sole traders, small businesses, large corporations, companies, and not for profits.
Outsourced Bookkeeping Services
KAS Accounting Solutions is able to handle all your bookkeeping needs from fully automated systems to full-time managed custom solutions for you and your organisation.
Our Bookkeeping Services include:
- Accounts Reconciliation: Periodic reconciliation and reporting of your records to ensure you know where your money is at all times
- GST & BAS Lodgement: At KAS we are registered BAS agents and are able to prepare and lodge monthly, quarterly, or annual business activity statements for your business
- Accounts Receivable: We're able to monitor and track your receivable income as well as prepare and issue invoices for your business
- Accounts Payable: Regular processing of all accounts payable to your suppliers to take the hassle out of managing cash flow for your business
- Payroll Management: Outsourced payroll management so you can focus on the things that really grow your business and save you time and the hassle of managing your payroll.
- Inventory Management: Our systems allow us to stock management and inventory level recording so you have an accurate picture of your stock on hand at all times
- Bookkeeping Software: We're experts with all the major bookkeeping software from MYOB, Xero, Reckon, Quickbooks and more. Ask us about our bookkeeping and accounting software
- Instalment Activity Statements (IAS): Preparing monthly or quarterly instalment activity statements for your business
As part of our professional bookkeeping service, these are just some of the core functions that we offer as part of our outsourced bookkeeping service.
Custom Bookkeeping Solutions
At KAS Accounting Solutions we don't believe that any two businesses are the same and that using a cookie-cutter approach to your books and business leaves your business exposed to risk.
At KAS we tailor make each of our bookkeeping services packages to meet the needs of our clients and business owners. Whether that's a fully managed, hands-free bookkeeping service, regular BAS statements or basic bank reconciliation services, we will customise our service to reflect the needs of your and your business.
Benefits of Outsourcing Your Bookkeeping
As most business owners are aware, managing your books can take up a lot of time. Managing your books takes you away from doing the thing you do best, which is growing your business.
Often we see small business owners outsourcing their bookkeeping to friends, family or internal staff that may not be bookkeeping experts. This exposes your business to unnecessary risk that can be devastating to the health of your organisation. This can be avoided by outsourcing your bookkeeping to a registered and qualified accountancy firm with the experience to handle your businesses bookkeeping systems so you can focus on growing your business.
Find Out More
If you’re a not-for-profit or small-to-medium sized business in Kununurra, Darwin or Broome looking for high-quality bookkeeping services, talk to our friendly team today to find out how we can help you.