Let us prepare your business for tax time with our audit working papers accounting service. This accounting service includes the preparation of end of year financial statements, any relevant documents/reports and supporting evidence.
We prepare work papers for a large range of clients across multiple industries, so you can have peace of mind that your tax compliance work is in the hands of professional, high-quality accountants with thorough processes.
What are working papers?
Working papers document the information gathered during the audit process. The purpose of working papers are to provide evidence to support the audit findings (and associated reports) to support their professional judgement. Work papers ensure that your business follows tax compliance requirements and that your reporting documents are of high quality and free from any potential errors.
Working papers are important because they:
- Are necessary for audit quality control purposes
- Retain a record of matters that will be significant to future audits
- Increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the audit
- Stop you feeling concerned about your business knowing the audit is being properly completed, following compliance strategies.
KAS working papers audit services
Our independent working paper audit services ensure that your financial reports are reliable and credible, allowing you to feel confident in the accuracy of your financial records. Our services help you, our client stay on track to achieve your business goals and will demystify financial decisions. You can rely on KAS as our audit service knowing we have a thorough and complete process.
This service includes the preparation of:
- Audited files and data with fully referenced quality working papers
- General-purpose financial statements, including board reports for annual general meetings and other related documents.
- Review of balance sheets and worksheets like journal entries, accounts and trial balances
If you're looking for high-quality, personalised financial statement preparation services in Darwin, Kununurra or Katherine, get in touch with our friendly team today.